Ron D. Burton retired as president of the University of Oklahoma Foundation Inc. in 2007. He is a member of the U.S. Supreme Court Bar, the Oklahoma Bar Association... MORE >>
Rtn. Chitipothu Hari Krishna, a member of Rotary Club of Guntur was unanimously elected as the District Governor for the Rotary Year 2013-14. He, being a Chartered Accountant...MORE >>
Mr.Nadeem is joined Rotary club on 3rd February 2006 , he become PHF and he was in the board from many years and he is active member in IFCR ( Cricket loving Rotarian) traveled to play in many parts... MORE >>
Rotarian. T.Kamalakannan (familiarly called as Kamal) was born on January 26, 1964 and he hails from Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh. MORE >>
Interact was born on 1962 and it is a service and social club for young people ages 14-18. Each club is sponsored by a Rotary Club which guides the interactors in developing local and international service projects. MORE >>
PolioPlus in Rotary’s massive effort to eradicate poliomyelitis from the world by 2005. It was launched in 1985 with the goal of raising US$120 million to immunize the developing world’s children against polio for five years. MORE >>
Youth Exchange is one of the more popular programs to promote international understanding and develop lifelong friendships. It began in 1927 with the Rotary Club of Nice, France. Exchanges in Europe continued.. MORE >>
In 1932 Rotarian Herbert J. Taylor created the Four-Way Test, a code of ethics adopted by Rotary 11 years later. The test which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following questions:
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
December - Family Month
1) 1st December, 2013: District Foundation Seminar - AKSHAYA
Our District Governor Hari has provided a platform for all of us to express our gratitude to the less privilege in the society through “AKSHAYA” our District Foundation Seminar hosted by Rotary Club of Bhagyanagar at FAPCCI Hall, Red Hills, Hyderabad on Sunday, 1st December, 2013 starts with Breakfast at 9 am ends with HI tea at 4.30 pm.
2) You are already aware that Gauri Ashram, Bahadurpally brings up Parentless Girl Children and every year we conduct Programme for children in association with Rotary Clubs of Twin Cities / RI Dist. 3150. This year on Sunday, the 1st December, 2013 we shall be celebrating Birth Anniversary of our Founder Chairman and ceremonise marriage of the eldest daughter of our Ashram.
On this occasion we shall be honoring Meritorious Students of Government Schools (Class 7th, 8th and 9th) having excelled in studies and stood first in their class during the year 2012-13 and also students for their best performance in sports. They will be presented Certificates of Appreciation/Achievement signed by President of the Rotary Club (Sponsoring Club) and Chairman of Gauri Ashram. The Certificates and Mementoes will be presented by the Guests of Honour Shri Ajay Mishra, IAS, Principal Secretary, Higher Education Department, Shri Chiranjiv Choudhary, IFS, Commissioner, Women Development & Child Welfare Department and Shri Satya Gaura Chandra Dasa, President, Akshaya Patra Foundation, Hyderabad.
You are requested to contact Government Schools send list of Six Outstanding Students (3 Academic + 3 Sports) and One Teacher latest by 20th November for making necessary arrangements.
3) 14th-15th December, 2013: The Rotary South Asia Committee headed by PRIP Kalyan Banerjee decided to organise a Rotary South Asia Literacy Summit 2013 to be held at Hotel The Ashok, New Delhi on 14 & 15th December 2013.
You can download the Hotel Booking Form from Summit Website www.rotarysals2013.org You can also book your accommodation directly with other Hotels by visiting www.booking.com. You can also register online through the summit website by Indian Credit / Debit Cards
4) 21st December, 2013: District Fellowship Nite - ATHMIYATHA (A Get together of Rotary families and friends) organised by Rotary Club of Hyderabad Himayatnagar at AP Tourism Resorts, Sharmirpet. Fun filled fellowship nite with exciting games of skill, tambola, fashion show, fancy dress and many more activities.
Registrations are Open: Registration Fee: Single-Rs.1250/-, Couple Rs.1750/-, Anets Rs.500/-. Last date to Register before 17th December, 2013. Group discounts of 10% are available for 5 or more Registrations. Please send Cash or submit DD/ Cheque in favour of Rotary Club of Hyderabad Himayathnagar... Cheques/DD can be forwarded to PDG TVR Murthi office address.
December 2013 - Meetings Monthly Planner
1) 6th December, 2013 : District Governors official visit to RCHN - Taj Banjara
2) 13th December, 2013 : Family Relationship Meeting at Taj Banjara - Rotarian families to come in their traditional attire and share their family relations. December 13, 2013 is also the deadline to submit the filled in Election Nomination paper with President (or) Secretary
3) 20th December, 2013 : Conduction of Elections to Elect new BOD for the year 2014-15 - Taj Banjara
4) 27th December, 2013 : Speaker Meeting on family relations (or) else on 29th December, 2013 - Family Get together / Picnic with families planned
A founding principle of Rotary International and Rotary Club of Hyderabad North (RCHN) was to meet periodically to enjoy camaraderie and enlarge one′s circle of business and professional acquaintances. As the oldest service club in the world, Rotary club members, political leaders, and professional - people who make decisions and influence policy. Rotary Club of Hyderabad North, One of the oldest Rotary Clubs in India was chartered on 25th June,1964.
RCHN′s members have many opportunities for humanitarian service, both locally and internationally. Service programs address such concerns as health care, hunger, poverty, illiteracy, and the environment. Rotarians experience the fulfillment that comes from giving back to the community. Our club has been in the forefront of eradication of polio through active participation. Our club has been in the forefront of eradication of polio through active participation in every NID. RCHN has conducted many health camps, supports home for the aged, school for the underprivileged and many more.